The report according to Mundo Depotivo that potential Chelsea manger Maurizio Sarri has ordered Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich not to sell either Eden Hazard or Willian. As the two Chelsea important players are being targeted by so many big European clubs.
As the former Napoli manager Sarri looks set to be heading to Stamford Bridge this summer to replace his fellow country man Antonio Conte at the Stamford Bridge hot seat. Chelsea’s managerial issue has been dragged on for so long now despite Sarri tipped for the job, but it’s Antonio Conte who has so far overseen the first two days of pre-season at Cobham.
However, Chelsea are still in big problem as they have not made any impact in the transfer market and there has been doubts surrounding both Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois furtures, as both players are being chased by Real Madrid.
Notwithstanding, reports emanating from Spain has it that Maurizio Sarri is determined to keep all Chelsea senior players including Hazard and Courtois. The reigning Spanish Champions Barcelona are said to be interested in the two players and while Real Madrid are also in the hunt for Hazard. Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho also wants to reunite with Willian at Old Trafford this summer.
According to Journalist Duncan Castles who said that both players may still be on the move despite Maurizio Sarri claim of keeping them.
While speaking on the Transfer Window podcast last week, Duncan said (Chelsea have gone into this window preparing for the possibility they could lose Eden Hazard and Willian because of their contract situations , both in need of renewals as Willian has two years left. It’s not a case of actively wanting to sell either player, but knowing they are in a potentially compromised position and needing replacements).
The Blues now have till August 9 to make a move for players and complete all signings, but can sell to other clubs outside England. It’s yet to be seen how Chelsea will cope with the situation of losing two important players this summer.