1. Chukwueze’s Buy-out Clause Now Heading For €80m
With several top clubs across Europe, including Atletico Madrid of Spain and Arsenal of England, said to be in the hunt for Chukwueze’s signature, footballlive.ng learnt Villarreal are now getting desperate to keep the youngster.
The new valuation of €80m might be considered outlandish by transfer market watchers, but that is exactly the point The Yellow Submarine aim to achieve in their efforts to keep Chukwueze.
2. Watford’s Nigerian Striker Arrives For Medical At Italian Club Udinese
3. Five Nigerian Players Who May Be Part Of 2019 AFCON Squad
Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr has revealed that he is keen to invite new players for the March 26 international friendly against Egypt at the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba.
4. An Awesome moment for me in Senegal – Coach Emmanuel Amunike
“It’s an awesome moment for me to be here as a National team coach of Tanzania to cast my vote for the best African Footballer of the year, It gladdens my heart to be here.
I remember the year I won it as a player now am casting my vote as a National team coach, it’s a great moment for me.”
5. England Or Nigeria? Southampton Defender Who Looks Up To Iwobi, Aina Reveals Where His International Allegiance Lies