1. Official : EFL Club Reading Recall Goalscoring Nigerian Defender From Loan Spell
EFL Championship club Reading have recalled promising Nigerian center-half, Gabriel Osho from his loan spell with National League club Aldershot Town, the Shots have announced on their official website.
Assuming the agreement between the two clubs was not broken, the 20-year-old would have remained at Aldershot Town until at least January 2, 2019.
2. We are simply a better side – Yaya kone
3. Official: Left-Back Eligible To Represent Nigeria & Italy Pens New Deal With Yeovil Town
Promising left back Daniel Ojo, 17, has been rewarded with a new deal by EFL League Two club Yeovil Town.
Yeovil Town have reported on their official website that Ojo has signed his first professional contract which will keep him at the Glovers until at least June 30, 2021.
4. Nigeria: Match-Fixing – Super Eagles Midfielder Escapes Jail Term in Sweden
Former Super Eagles midfielder, Dickson Etuhu escaped a six year jail term after a Swedish court found him not guilty yesterday.
Etuhu was accused of attempting to fix the result of a 2017 league match between IFK Gothenburg and his former club, Stockholm giants AIK.
5. Kelechi Iheanacho inspired by Leicester City team-mate Jamie Vardy