1. Flying Eagles coach arrested over abuse of Alcohol in London
2. We Are Not Terrified By The Past Glory Of Our Opponents , We strongly Optimistic – Mike Idoko
3. An Amazing Year for Lesser Sports
Two standout events of 2018 were the World Cup in Russia and the Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia. The Super Eagles that represented Nigeria at the global football showpiece was the youngest of all the 32 teams. As the result of the experimentation of Franco-German tactician, Gernot Rohr, in his first two years in charge, nobody expected any miracle from happening at the Mundial. In this first part of the review of sports in Nigeria in 2018, DURO IKHAZUAGBE takes a look at the so-called lesser sports given little attention yet produce the best results when it matter most.
4. ‘It’s a dream come true’ – Rasheedat Ajibade elated after sealing transfer move to Avaldsnes
Nigeria international Rasheedat Ajibade says ‘it’s a dream come true’ for her after joining Avaldsnes.
The 19-year-old was handed a two-year contract in Norway after ending a nine-year stay with FC Robo Queens.
5. Arsenal eye huge £36m starlet swoop; Liverpool to revive transfer interest in key January target
Liverpool could look to move for PSG star Adrien Rabiot in January, according to the latest reports.
Rabiot has fallen out of favour under boss Thomas Tuchel after he refused to sign a new deal at the French club.