1. Iheanacho Receives High Rating From Leicester Coach
Puel, though, reckoned that Iheanacho has not been able to make a huge individual impact nor hit a haul of goals because he is not receiving adequate passes from his pals, footballlive.ng reports.
Iheanacho has struggled in front of goal since arriving from Manchester City striker, with his form this season with club and country coming under even more intense scrutiny.
2. Udeze: This Is Why Rohr May Have Blamed Ndidi, Other Leicester Midfielders For Iheanacho’s Poor Form; Onazi’s Form Key To Eagles Return
Former Super Eagles defender Ifeanyi Udeze on Monday expressed belief that Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr has leapt to the defense of striker Kelechi Iheanacho for his indifferent form so far this season by blaming the player’s club teammates in midfield.
The former Manchester City forward has played 16 Premier League games this season for the Foxes and scored just once in 810 minutes but have also scored one goal in the Carabao Cup.
3. Sporting Charleroi Concerned About Fitness Of Osimhen, Eagles Striker Undergoes Scan
Belgian First Division A club Sporting Charleroi are concerned about the fitness of Victor Osimhen ahead of their next league game against Zulte-Waregem on Sunday.
It would be recalled that the Nigeria international had to be substituted in the closing minutes of Sporting Charleroi’s 2-0 win vs Gent last Friday after sustaining an injury.
4. A Nigerian Targeted By NFF Named In Bundesliga TOTW For The Third Week Running
A player with Nigerian blood flowing in his veins has been named in the Bundesliga Team of the Week for the third week running.
The list published by football statistics website Whoscored is dominated by Bayern Munich stars and also includes Wolfsburg starlet Felix Uduokhai but there’s no place for Hertha BSC’s Jordan Torunarigha who made the Team of the Week for game week 13 and 14.
5. NFF directs NNL to hold Super 8