1. Kenneth Omeruo is almost World Class and the stats Agree
Omeruo who is on loan from Chelsea has made four previous moves in search of first team football and topsy turvy as his journey has been the Nigerian is showing great adaptability and the stats prove he is heading up.
Fascinating enough, the Omeruo who could have been given the chance to play in the Premier League by his parent club is doing a better job than David Luiz.
2. Ogenyi Onazi: Injury rules Nigerian out for Trabzonspor
The midfielder, 25, was stretchered off on 32 minutes and faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines.
“Unfortunately Onazi suffered a ruptured achilles tendon. His season may well be over,” said Trabzonspor president Ahmet Ağaoğlu.
3. Nigerian defender puts in superb man of the match showing for loan club
Chelsea’s Kenneth Omeruo has been on loan in Turkey for several years, so people aren’t so aware of his progress.
He’s now in La Liga with Leganes, so he’s playing at a higher level, and it’s easier to keep track of him.
4. Super Eagles Watch : Tony Nwakaeme, Aminu Umar, Onyekuru, Samuel Kalu On Target For Euro Clubs
5. Chukwueze Receives Extension Offer From Villarreal
With the Super Eagles’ rookie having hit top form in only his first full season at senior level in La Liga, footballlive.ng can report that Villarreal are moving quickly to tie him down to a longer deal.
Subsequently, fresh reports out of The Land of The Armada indicate that Villarreal have already opened talks with Chukwueze over terms of a new and improved contract in an attempt to ward off interest in him.