1. NFF, NIKE meet to strategize for new year
The Nigeria Football Federation and its official kit sponsors, NIKE on Thursday met in Abuja to review activities for year 2018 and plan for the new year.
2. ‘He Is A Gifted Player’ – Southampton Defender Olufunwa Hails Watford’s Nigerian Eden Hazard
3. Sunshine Queens in Super 4 for serious business, says Wemimo
4. Done Deal : Norwich City Loan Out Ex-Arsenal Defender Odusina
5. Nigeria: 2019 – a Big Year for Nigerian Football, but Distractions Must Be Avoided
It is clear that 2019 will be a huge year for football, especially in Nigeria. In June, both senior national sides – the men’s and women’s will compete in the Africa Cup of Nations and FIFA Women’s World Cup respectively. There will also be continental and possibly global competitions for both the Under-17 and Under-20 teams.