1. NFF President Receives Contingents on Arrival at Johannesburg Airport .
2. Super Eagles Set For First Training Session On South African Soil After Landing In Johannesburg
3. What Super Eagles Coach Rohr Said Before Departure To Johannesburg : Injuries, Outright Victory
4. PICTURES: Eagles Arrive in Jo’burg, Omeruo Insists It’s Revenge Mission Vs Bafana
The Super Eagles of Nigeria arrived the O. R. Tambo International Airport Airport , Gauteng – the outskirt of Johannesburg, in the early hours of Friday morning beaming with stronger confidence of accomplishing their mission in Saturday’s 2019 AFCON qualifier against the Bafana Bafana, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.
Central defender, Kenneth Omeruo speaking to CSN shortly after the team’s arrival in Johannesburg.
5. Castle Lager partners with African giants to #SmashTheLabel and say no to Xenophobia
Over the years, Castle Lager has established its place in South African communities as a brand which celebrates unity, bringing friends together and creating a spirit of solidarity. The #SmashTheLabel campaign is a true testament to the Castle Lager brand ethos, which is to celebrate diversity and take a stand against stereotypes.
The striking #SmashTheLabel movement was launched in July of 2018, calling on all South Africans to look beyond stereotypes and unite against any form of discrimination. “Castle Lager is using #SmashTheLabel as a platform to open conversations and encourage South Africans to stand against any form of stereotypes, including xenophobia. The brand believes in the spirit of Ubuntu and wants to motivate all South Africans to follow suit. In addition to that, we are grateful that through our partnership with the national team, we are able to work together for a good cause. We trust that the two teams will deliver an exciting fixture and we wish the boys well.” said Castle Lager’s Brand Director, Vaughan Croeser