1. Nigeria: Onyekuru Ecstatic Over Super Eagles’ Call Up
Everton Football Club of England striker, Henry Onyekuru, is ecstatic over his call up for national duties against the Cranes of Uganda, and the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, which Onyekuru is replacing was ruled out of both encounters as a result of a hamstring injury, he sustained while featuring for his club, Changchun Yatai, in the Chinese Super League match during the week.
2. Galatasaray Fans chant “Onyekuru” as he inspires 3-0 Victory
Onyekuru, who is on loan from Everton, last scored in August as Galatasaray routed Alanyaspor 6-0 in a league match.
His first goal on Saturday came in the opening 18 minutes as he hit a rebound from Sofiane Feghouli’s effort which was beaten away by the goalkeeper.
3. Super Eagles Star Etebo Donates 12,000 Textbooks To 64 Public Schools On 23rd Birthday, Says There Is More To Come
4. Oliseh mocks Bayern Munich after Klassiker defeat to Dortmund
Dortmund came from behind twice to see off Bayern in the 3-2 victory at the Signal Iduna and Oliseh described it the atmosphere created by the Yellow wall as “Electric”.
The ex midfielder, who spent four seasons as one of the Schwarzgelben praised his former team’s match strategy against their biggest rivals in the Bundesliga.
5. Wilfred Ndidi: Leicester City midfielder eyes Nations Cup spot
Ndidi, 21, who is suspended for next weekend’s qualifier against South Africa, is another absentee in a Super Eagles squad dominated by injury withdrawals.
But the midfielder insists their young players are on a roll after their World Cup disappointment and can use the experience as a motivating force.