1. The strength of the Super Eagles is in the wing play
In the 70s and 80s, the Eagles boasted of the likes of Kunle Awesu, Segun Odegbami, Godwin Iwelumo, Adokie Amiesiemaka, Clement Temile, Tarila Okorowanta and Humphrey Edobor.
In the 90s, the likes of Friday Elaho, Finidi George, Emmanuel Amuneke, Tijjani Babangida ruled the roast from the wings for club and country.
2. Super Eagles Star Ola Aina Goes Straight To The Clinic Upon Arrival In Turin
3. Manchester City, Tottenham Enter Race To Sign Hottest Nigerian Teenager In England
Three Premier League clubs have entered the race to sign Nigerian starlet Josh Maja, according to reports.
The Mirror says champions Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton are monitoring the situation of the prolific striker who comes off contract with Sunderland at the end of this season.
4. Nigeria: NFF Scraps Match Bonus for Eaglets, Other Age-Grade Teams
The Nigeria Football Federation has dashed the financial hopes of six arms of the national teams following a resolution that players and officials of age-grade National Teams will be paid only qualification bonus.
This was one of the decisions taken by the Executive Committee at the board meeting held in Asaba on Tuesday.
5. Nigeria/Zambia: Super Falcons Whip Zambia 4-0 to Revive 2019 Awcon Hope